Grey/Blue with green eye chalice

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by DurTBear, Feb 9, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

This is a no name chalice that I got a while back. I think it might be of the oxypora variety but I'm not sure. Anyway, I think it looks cool and it's growing pretty fast for me. I have two frags of this available for pickup.

Must have experience with chalices.

Must put 2 frags back into DBTC before trading or selling.

Must give me a frag back if I lose my mother colony.

[​IMG]

2. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Wow, really bright eyes! I'd like to put my name in for this one. Are you going to the swap?

3. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

You got it Cookie. Won't be able to make the swap this weekend. :( Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make one!

Ok, have two takers. We can arrange for pickup sometime.
    1. Boun
    2. CookieJar

4. Sfork

Sfork Guest

It doubled the amount of eyes since you gave it to me.
    [img width=800 height=600]http://sfork.net/nanoreef/DSCF1460fixed.jpg[/img]

5. screebo

screebo Guest

Got Chalice? or we be done for now with this beauty!
    Please sign me up on the list of hopefuls. 0:)

6. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I'll frag what has awkwardly grown over the edge and let it heal up for you.

7. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Nice work Tim!

8. screebo

screebo Guest

As Stimpy would say, "Joy :exmark: "
    It's a beauty and there's more to life than increasing it's speed. I'll be patient. 0:)

PS: You like cyphastrea, leptastrea and cool acans too! looks like a mirror of parts of my tank. That green "small polyp" cyphastrea is a real jewel in my tank too!

9. Sfork

Sfork Guest

yup sure do :party: that nice meteor shower cyphastrea on the right came from the browned out dark side of a frag I got. It was cool to watch it color up. The small polyp one is more of a teal in my tank even under white light. when it started out only the polyps were colored in; it's come out to be quite the jewel I just dont know where I want to place it!

10. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

that chalice is propbally the coolest one ive seen in awhile

11. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Mine has grown enough that I made a small frag a couple months ago and now that the small piece is doing quite well it's ready for a new home. The body of this coral in my tank is a very nice true blue- I wanted to point this out since mine doesn't look like the pic of the original which looks more red/pink to me.
    It does has sweepers that can be 3-4", so plan accordingly. Please excuse the bonus algae and not so good focus :D. Pick # and pickup at the Dec. 11 meeting.
    [​IMG]

12. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

I got rid of the algae and the frag is doing quite well and with a picture in focus you can see its' true beauty. :D Pick a # 1-10 and MUST be at BAR swap for pickup.
    [​IMG]

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

14. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Coral Reefer- it's yours. see you at the swap.

15. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Sweet. Lookin forward to it! Just finished lighting upgrade on coral flat and am finally headed To bed...