Group buy from Fragfarmer.com? Anyone

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Paradox, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Would anyone be interested in ordering from fragfarmer.com? I want to get 1 item from them, but dont want to pay the shipping for just that. Does anyone want to combine orders and split shipping?

They are having a sale on a crayola table frags, which is one of the last corals on my list to get.

Just looking for a couple more orders, nothing too complicated.
    Thanks!

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I may be going down next week to see Eric (Fragframer) among a few others. If you don't get any takers, I might be able to drive it up to you. I'll know more monday night (going wed/thurs I think).

3. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Hey Gresh, thats an awfully generous offer. That would be very cool, but I really wouldnt want to put you out in any way. if its not to out of the way, Id really appreciate it. What area are you in? Im in SF - Portrero area.

-Daniel

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

We'd have to meet centrally, like maybe Atlantis? I'm in Santa Cruz but I can take the 5 to 680 and just make a long loop home, stopping by the office along the way :)

5. Paradox

Paradox Guest

what day and time would this be?

6. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=2669.msg28090#msg28090 date=1197188311]
    I may be going down next week to see Eric (Fragframer) among a few others. If you don't get any takers, I might be able to drive it up to you. I'll know more monday night (going wed/thurs I think).
    [/quote]

I won't know till monday if it's happenning, but I suspect I'll return home thursday night. Sounds like friday I might even be in the City myself, so in theory I could se Eric Thurs, and drop this off to you in SF at some point on friday.

7. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Ok let me know, if its too much trouble, then thats fine too.; Just to offer is very generous. Thanks!

Ill PM you my phone in case you need it.

Daniel