Group Buy on Biopellets by Reefing Evolution

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by psionicdragon, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Anyone interested in doing a group buy?

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Why these ones? Just curious :D

3. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

slightly interested.
    What is the pricing?

4. cheaper and works the same as the NP pellets :)

I am not sure on the pricing yet. I want to see how many people we can get for this.

5. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I'm about to try the Warner one which apparently if different? If I can get GB pricing on that you interested in doing that instead?

6. Sure, but do you know if it works? Another reason why I wanted to use Reefing's is because I tried their combo pack and it works. I am also using NP pellets (they work too, but as I wrote on RC...i ain't paying 100 bucks lol), but they are dissolving and I am about to be out in 3 weeks, approximately.

From what I understand, the Warner one uses different media compare to NP and Reefing Evolution.

Did it already hit the market? I thought they had issues with packaging?

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Spoke to Jon last week and he thought maybe mid week this week they should be in

8. hey gresh :p I haven't seen you in um...since the last BAR meeting at ASAP(man...i think that was 7 years ago with lap..time flies...most likely you don't remember me :()! got any freebies :p? jk

Lets try to get pricing from both company and see what we can get. sound good?

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I remember you :D Put a face to the name remember, no afraid not, but I can;t do that with many people :) I'm bad that way :(

Sounds good :D

10. I remember u clearly! i thought u were in my class until I talked to the guy lol...(tax class) Was kind of creepy lol.

You make baby panda cry with no freebies :(

11. i'm using warner marine NP now,so far so good.It's does what is suppose to do and then again.my phos and trate alway been low.

Lapsan

12. Gresh, any news? I am still waiting back on response.

13. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Not yet. I'll reply the sec I know though :)

14. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

OK for an introductory offer we can get:
    20L (bulk) for $50 a liter/shipping included

This means we won't get it in a bunch of bags, just one big one, but I have Mylar bags like the others come in so we could use those.... that is if you decide to go this route.

I'd prefer not to be the one who runs this though. I can put people in contact with the proper people if some one wants to take this one :) I'm all ready going to take a hit on my taxes from doing BAYMAC through my personal account :(

15. shipping to each person's personal address?

Hehe I thought it was 20L for 50 bucks! I was like I AM ALL OVER THAT :p

16. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Be very careful with the pellets, my experience with them has no been too positive.

Make sure they get ample flow through the media or they will mung up and grow nasties.

17. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Jeremy apperantly the WM ones are different then the others. Less gunk and channeling. Course I am just regurgitating what others have said :lol:

18. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

No bulk meaning one BIG bag and we divide it ourselves and get our own bags (which I have access to)

19. Ya I read it wrong :p lol

20. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

You confused me with the shipping to each persons personal address :lol: