Group Buy on Biopellets by Reefing Evolution

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by psionicdragon, Jun 14, 2010.

1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Good to hear, I'm holding off a bit until things get a little more dialed in, I do really like the idea of it though, VSV gets a little tiring.

2. Shouldn't be a problem that u used your personal account at baymac.

Jeremy! did u find me that job yet :)??

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I'll have to pay taxes on it I'm pretty sure :( Gotta talk with Bryan though.

4. ur the owner? or part owner?

5. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

sole owner at this point. Last year it was under another company for insurance reasons but this year I just got a insurance rider on my own. It went over budget so I actually had to put in my own money yet again :( Next year is all worked out (in terms of how to not go over budget) and I really hope it will go as planned and on budget :D

6. Congrats! I didn't know u were the owner. So wheres the freebies :p? jk How long have you guys been in business?

7. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Sorry, I need to move this to the group buy thread. Does one of you want to contact psionicdragon and let him know as he is not a member and won't be able to view it.

8. no wonder why the forum looked different! my membership expired awhile ago hah...

So got the results.

30L at 45 bucks per liter, shipped to the organizer's place and prepackaged.

9. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Plus shipping and tax?

10. newhobby

newhobby Guest

Noob question: What's bio pellets for?
    So sorry for not knowing this :(

11. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It solid vodka dosing to encourage bacteria growth, slow released.

12. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Whelp you killed, then he re-upped his membership.

13. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

And since you aren't familiar with it, it isn't literally solid vodka, but a degradable polymer which serves as a stand in for the traditional vodka dosing.

14. guess not a lot of people interested. so whens the next frag swap :p

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest