GSP

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by seminolecpa, Jan 28, 2006.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I need to prune a large colony of GSP. If anyone wants some I probably have enough for at least 3 or 4 people to get several silver dollar sized pieces. Come and get it free of charge.

Located in the city by SBC park.

2. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I'll meet up w/ you tomorrow bryan. - john

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Thank's Bryan!

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

any GSP left? can pick up asap

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Long gone. When I got no responses I gave it all to the first guy who responded. Should have more soon though.

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Let me know and I'll also keep checking for your post. definately would like some though and thanks

7. jimsar

jimsar Guest

Anyone - I've got plenty of GSP, pretty neon green ones, not dull green (that I also have). The neon green is on acrylic, so very easy to peel off without damage. I'm in Vallejo, but will bring a lot to the swap, unless you can come over ahead of time.
    Jim

8. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Jimsar, do you also have some super colored zoos or perhaps mushrooms?

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

When are you available for me to pick some up befor the swap. are they free as the above post was? Thanks

10. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Jimsar, I also noticed you have lots of xenia..do you also consider selling some? If so, email me at admin@piberoptikz.com tnx.

11. jimsar

jimsar Guest

OK, arrangements made, "guest" will buy some of my rare BALCO strain xenia. Pulsing like crazy, powered by steroids, I mean nutritional supplements. :)

GSP's free, will bring lots to the swap.

12. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Okay Jim, see you on saturday. - john

13. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I finally signed up for the BAR Membership today. I'm just waiting for the confirmation/authorization from the BAR Dept. to effectuated.

BTW, thank's ( Salamat ) again JIMSAR!

- John W.