Cali Kid Corals

Guest Speaker Tony Vargas for December 15th meeting

This goes for anyone who is interested in having Tony photograph your tank while he's here. Go go go![/quote]

That would mean I have to clean my tank

Remember those nice corals being fragged by that maniac in the lab coat and goggles at BAP? The frags are all healed up and will be raffled off today. Bring home a piece of BAR history. ;)

We are in Room 804 today, not too far from the room we have been using for the last few meetings this year. Please confer the Chabot College campus map if you are uncertain where to go. See you all in a few hours!

Many thanks to our sponsors and especially Ike of Ecoxotic for bringing Tony out for his mini speaking tour of California. Great talk on keeping successful reef aquariums, raffles, book signing, & company !

Here are the photos that were taken from the meeting:

http://denzil.smugmug.com/Events/Bay-Area-Reefers/20121215-Tony-Vargas/27108698_623h3p

I would like to thank the club for having me speak yesterday. This is a great group and look forward to many more visits. And, to all the parents that bought their children with them thank you and keep encouraging them, nice job.

Back