Jestersix

Guns & Corals

Started a movement called Guns and Corals. Most collect Guns. Most collect just corals. But certain few collect Guns and Corals which is a crazy combination hobby. feel free to share some artistic photos of both your firearm along with your tank set up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402596687.761122.jpg

1911 .45 w/ 50 gallon Corner

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402596697.761610.jpg

@iqax OC (Tank shot is beautiful)

PSL, (7.62x54R) no Druganov. Damn things too expensive. I love the PSL fun to shoot and cheap ammo, actually like shooting it more than the AR's and other AK variants.

lol Enderturtle take her to a range and put a pistol in her hand, she'll change her mind :D

Charles I don't shoot much but I find myself quite fond of anything capable of range, of course I have a respect for AR's in terms of engineering but whenever I see something with a longer barrel and a fatty round all I see is crosshairs hehehe
Any bolt action toys?

Nah...I wish but doubt wifey would be happy with more than 3 toys already.
The PSL is more of a Marksman rifle than sniper, just to pin troops in the trenches, as I can easily make it into a full auto machine gun just like how they had it in world war 2
In the hands of a capable shooter and with quality ammunition such as 7N1 and 7N14 a PSL is capable of 1 Minute of arc (approximately 1" at 100 yards) or less while the rifles on the other end of the spectrum are only capable of about 3 MOA.

once I had it zero'd that baby was tapping the same area. I had groups touching each other or hitting same spot over and over. But if I continue to shoot without letting barrel cool down, accuracy is affected a bunch. Compared to Druganov with thicker barrel that can shoot without needing to cool down.
b794f934.jpg

I contemplated on the Mossin Nagants
m44hardlaminateed.jpg

But this below is sweet, interchangeable

But like these
D11355MOD.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't have my tank to spend my money on I'd have a 308 bolt action something, a DIY AR kit would be fabulous but I would end up spending way more time shooting a bolt action than I would anything auto or semi. For a while I entertained the idea of purchasing a Savage Arms Varmint but never found one to shoot so the idea died. If I make a purchase now it would be a sig p226 to throw in a safe & lock away in the closet, can't quite get into another hobby yet haha

What's that thing in the last pic? I love composite stocks on BAR's

Back