got ethical husbandry?

hate to do this, but free tank to someone (anyone?)

I've reposted this on CL for the third time I think? With a price increase. At this point, dropping any lower in price just doesn't make sense to me. So if no one picks this up by the end of the weekend (or at least expresses interest in buying it) then I'm offering it to the BAR community for free. I've been out of the game for a while and it's not looking like I'll be able to go back any time soon, so storage is getting tight. Preference goes to a school/educational type, student, old-timer who's name I recognize etc etc. Post here or email me:
com . hotmail @ jourosis

Cheers and thanks to a great community resource.

edit: guess I should include the link, heh
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/2797881630.html

Mods: if this is inappropriate/wrong forum please feel free to (re)move and/or contact me about what was wrong.

Hey Mitch, that's a great stand you built! A friend in San Jose has been looking to get into the hobby for years, but was always put off by the start-up costs. If you end up giving away the tank, I'll make sure he pays it forward to other new hobbyists. :)

Sorry for the poor planning and trouble, Mitch! I was looking with my friend at various transportation options, but ultimately we couldn't make anything work, and the overall dimensions were just a little too long for the place in the house he had in mind. :(

Thanks again for your patience and generosity.

Um I'm a 14 year old boy who just got into the hobby but have tried and tried again in small aquariums but could never really succeeded and really wanted to try to start off better with a larger tank

Why didn't you succeed with smaller tanks? This board is pretty helpful with making sure you're on the right track but a bigger tank doesn't necessarily equal success.

If you pay the $20 to be a member you can send personal messages. If you sign up and send me one I have a couple free tanks. I'm sure we could get you set up with one. Where do you live?

Back