Jestersix

Hello BAR, my name is Ryan

I am offically a BAR memeber!!! I should have join much earlier!

My name is Ryan, my passion on fish & aquarium start from 8 years old , back then I started to keep gold fish and tropical fish, but salt water has always been a dream, a dream not reachable. It became reality on March 2009, back then I made up my mind to purchase a whole 75G reef setup, I shall say since then my life has been changed, don't know it is for good or for bad.

As much as I enjoy this hobby, the biggest challenge is short of time and priority that I can commit, being in family of working couple and 5 and 2 years sons. The time I can spend on the hobby is very limited, esp. afterwork and weekend, in fact I spend most of my time which is research & reading in office (sorry to my employer :)

Here is a tank thread that I started, PLEASE PLEASE some feedback and suggestions!

ryanjiang said:
The time I can spend on the hobby is very limited, esp. afterwork and weekend, in fact I spend most of my time which is research & reading in office (sorry to my employer :)
Welcome to BAR.

Practice saying, "No, that must be a different Ryan Jiang." :D

Welcome Ryan! Watch out for Jeremy and Norman...they bites like angry monkies. Stay close to Gresham and Tony...they are much more mellow...like neutered puppy... :p

white-fronted20capuchin20monkeys20b1244272044.jpg

Jeremy and Norman say, "Don't worry, Ryan. Not all the BAR sponsors are like Robert :D "

robert4025 said:
Welcome Ryan! Watch out for Jeremy and Norman...they bites like angry monkies. Stay close to Gresham and Tony...they are much more mellow...like neutered puppy... :p
I only got one thing to say about this...

[youtube]__Co6GAaXFw[/youtube]

Back