Jestersix

Hello from the n00bster!

Just skimmed through one of the ProfiLux manuals and it doesn't look too bad. What really takes the most time is just figuring out where everything goes and doing really clean cable management.

denzil said:
Just skimmed through one of the ProfiLux manuals and it doesn't look too bad. What really takes the most time is just figuring out where everything goes and doing really clean cable management.

Funny you should mention that D...I'm installing Panduit to clean up my spaghetti of wires !

Welcome, always nice to see new people getting into the hobby. It's a lot of fun. I read all I could find when I started, but quickly found forums like this to be the best when I had questions or problems. Sure the books got me started with the basics, but hearing real trial and error stories from local people has saved me both time and money. So my advise , jump in and ask questions.

Heh, yeah, the first two books I read were worthwhile and then I looked at the other books I planned on reading and there was too much reading to be done to read everything. I've resolved to just reading forums instead to supplement my knowledge on top of asking questions. :)

Back