Neptune Aquatics

Help a newb Identify a coral?

Hey everyone,

can anyone help me identify the following coral?

t5q2bslWnnETRi9egg4AlF_Ct59Mt_v-5QKSPtRyqiA

denzil said:
aqua-nut said:
Not showing for me...
Hrm, what browser are you using? How's your ISP?

If I grab the link provided, it fails. I use Dropbox a billion times a day, I live out of it in fact :lol:

Latest Chrome, ISP is fine.

The link via the image provided:

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AACRoRwuJzyxWAbp3GCERM44MDG6uIoEFDTMPEEaFSMcEQ/10/6777852/jpeg/1024x768/2/1357297200/0/2/2013-01-02%2017.49.37.jpg/t5q2bslWnnETRi9egg4AlF_Ct59Mt_v-5QKSPtRyqiA

The link worked for me earlier... Dark green acro. If you're looking for a fancy name or something like that, it probably doesn't have one ;)

iCon said:
The link worked for me earlier... Dark green acro. If you're looking for a fancy name or something like that, it probably doesn't have one ;)

For sure it has a species name though, can't wait to see it :)

BAYMAC said:
iCon said:

For sure it has a species name though, can't wait to see it :)

You mean dark green hulk smash acro doesn't do it for ya? Could have been a loripes. Geez, my memory is terrible.

Nah, the GHSA is so 2005 :lol:

Oh, a potential coral you won't be able to keep if the bill passes. Might want to wait on naming it for a couple months to see the outcome :(

denzil said:
aqua-nut said:
Not showing for me...
Hrm, what browser are you using? How's your ISP?

My ISP is just fine. Thank you for asking! :)

Tried Chrome and FF on Mac. Neither work. Tried link directly. Get cute DB 'MC Escher' box and 404 error. I think this coral is a hoax! :)

That would be Coralacus hoaxii. Comes in a box from Acme. Beep, beep...

Back