Jestersix

Help make the upcoming swap the best one yet!

Multiple bucket format?

I can help at the table as long as it's not during the swap since I'm already helping with the crew to kick people out (and answer questions)

LOL :D I didn't know I got volunteered for the Check-in Crew. Good thing Richard told me he saw me on the list. :) I'll be happy to help Jeremy. What time do you need me there? I can help until I need to be at the Welcome/Info table at 1pm.

Should I bring pens and paper? Last time there was a shortage of supplies.

Lyn said:
LOL :D I didn't know I got volunteered for the Check-in Crew. Good thing Richard told me he saw me on the list. :) I'll be happy to help Jeremy. What time do you need me there? I can help until I need to be at the Welcome/Info table at 1pm.

Should I bring pens and paper? Last time there was a shortage of supplies.

You're chekin by default being at the newbie table, I want to see them more integrated this swap :)

Looking for about eight more volunteers during the event to help with calling numbers/raffle, selling raffle tickets, handing out raffle prizes, and other projects Jeremy will direct.

Also two people to assist at the welcome table which will be in the center of the room to allow new club members to congregate and meet other members.

Post here to allow Jeremy to update the first post. We all understand that the more people volunteer the less each does and the more we all enjoy the event.

Thanks,

I'll be there to help during the swap. I will try to get there before but I will probably be busy with raffle pick ups.

Thank you Christine, pushing for newbie of the year, if we had one, award.

Anyone else like to offer to help out an hour or so? Nine and counting down.

There's no negative karma around here... your just "paying it forward" :)

Back