Help with RO parts

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by xcaret, Jan 26, 2017.

  1. xcaret

    xcaret Supporting Member

    004.jpg Hi

    Found a box with some RO parts but have no clue about what these are for; one is obvious a pressure switch and another a pressure gauge but the black boxes I'm clueless.
    Also, are RO membranes built-in flow restrictor?

  2. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Looks like a solenoid valve and a pressure switch.

    Pressure switch triggers the solenoid valve to open or close. Not sure how it's set up just from the picture.

    Membranes do not have a built in flow restrictor. It's usually a capillary flow restrictor or an inline flow restrictor that's installed after the membrane housing.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coral reefer likes this.

Share This Page