got ethical husbandry?

Hey what's up stopping by to say hello and check out the site =)..

Just checking out the site after being told so many times what a great place and resource BAR is.

My name is Daniel I live in Pacifica and am part of wcr in the north bay. Ive been in the hobby for about 14ish years and am still learning things daily online and at home =).

Currently I have a 105g SPS dominant tank that's chugging along pretty well ( running since Oct '13)and a separate 60g frag tank.

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before I start posting on threads and you guys/gals start wondering who the heck is this guy lol.. Look forward to chatting/learning and sharing with you all..

Tank a few months ago (warning phone pics imo looks way better in person =) ...

Random top down

Have seen this tank in person, its extremely nice and his corals are super nice. Thanks for those frags Daniel ;)

Welcome to BAR!

@Kmooresf , another Pacifica-n (Pacifinite? Ha!)

Thanks Dan =).. How's the tank coming along? Did you make the mistake like me of overdoing it on sps frags yet? .. I seriously need to purge it's like WWIII in my living room ha ha..

@Devon Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it.. it's still young and already needs an overhaul =) but so far so good..

hi I'm Fidel & ummm...

wwffmockup.jpg

haha just kidding, beautiful tank there and super impressive considering the tank's age way to go :)

Thanks Dan =).. How's the tank coming along? Did you make the mistake like me of overdoing it on sps frags yet? .. I seriously need to purge it's like WWIII in my living room ha ha..

Tank is good. I went on vacation and it got a bit messed up :/ Lost a few SPS pieces. All the expensive stuff was ok though. I just got my doser so that is a good thing. I was holding back from buying sticks till I get everything prim and proper :D

@Kmooresf thanks.. I read thru your build thread and wow man what a system you have.. Beautiful..

@HiFidelity appreciated some of the coral was transfered from my old 45g that was about 13 years old.. I think some of the success of this new tank was bringing all the sponges and base rock over to it.. I feel it gave me instant stability..

@neuro thanks =).

@aqua-nut John was one of the people I was referring to referring me here.. Thanks so far so good I'm hoping to make it to Hayward for the next swap..

@gimmito.. Thanks your signature sounds like it's awesome.. Something else for me to sneak away at work to read about if you have a build thread lol..

@aquatic mouse.. Thanks for stopping by..

Back