High Tide Aquatics

Hi BAR! From Neptune Aquatics, Milpitas

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Everyone,

My name is Robert and my wife name is Cerissa. We own a little dingy hole in the wall shop named Neptune Aquatics in Milpitas. We just want to drop by to say Thank You for allowing us to introduce our shop as your new sponsor. It has been a long a long journey for us to be here with you. Although we're not the biggest or most elegant shop in the bay area, we do take great pride in taking care of our live stock while providing unmatched customer service. We pride ourselves not just in the husbandry of the the animals that we carries but also the ability to provide a venue for local passionate reefers alike to come together and share this beautiful hobby. To that end, we want to say Thank You to those of you who have supported us in the past year and for your continued business. For those that haven't visited us, we're looking forward to meeting you and earn your trust in us.

A bit more about us:

Our History:

Neptune Aquatics has been around since 2003 1999 (thanks for the correction, Darrell!) and has been serving the freshwater cichlid hobbyist community with rare and high-quality livestock from Lake Taganyika, Malawi, Victoria, and other various areas. What begin as a store specializing in shell-dwellers, we have since expanded our selections to include specimens from the Great Rift Lake of Africa ranging from Altolamprologous to Xenotilapia and everything else in between!

Recently, we have begin stocking corals and marine fishes as well and hope to continue providing the same level of quality that we do with our freshwater selections!

Our Vision:

Our vision is to provide the best and friendliest service around and to empower and spread our collective knowledge with fellow hobbyists. We are very passionate hobbyist just like you so we understand how difficult it is when trying to select specimens that goes together and especially when purchasing them, so we try our best to provide high quality and sustainable livestocks as well as competitive prices. We'll make sure you are informed about the animals and goods that you purchased and not simply sell you something just to make a quick buck.

What's Next?!

We have an endless strive for fresh ideas and innovations. Currently, we are renovating and upgrading our saltwater section in preparation of propagating our own corals and carrying even more cool stuff in our 3000+ gallon systems! What you will often find when you are in our shop are a bunch of nutcases aquatics professionals that are constantly working on upgrading and improving our little nook and you'll probably catch us doing some sort of construction work, so stop by often to see what's new!

Thank You Very Much from the gang at Neptune Aquatics.

P.S...as a token of appreciation, please mention that you are a BAR member to receive complimentary 10% discount on all live-stock items.

Hi Robert and Cerissa,

Welcome to the BAR family. :) Sounds like you have a nice store. I look forward to visiting it in the future. :D

Welcome to BAR Robert and Cerissa... I've been in your store several times now and have been very happy with the livestock and corals I have purchased. Glad to have you as a Sponsor.

Welcome Robert,

Hey you might want to rename for screen name to your store name, that is how some of the other sponsors have done.

Hi Robert! WhenI get a chance I ave to come see your cichlid collection, I used to keep Benthochromis tricoti, Xenotilapias, Lethrinops, and all kinds of Central American stuff direct from Conkel.

Do you ever deal with André from Monster Cichlids? He's got (or a least had 15 years ago) some amazing stuff.

Thank You for all the kind and warm welcomes, Everyone. We're so excited to be part of BAR and can't wait to change the world with you. Ooops...got a little giddy and carried away for a minute there...lol. I am sure you've heard this before but your DBTC program is off the hook. It's one of the many reasons we think will align well with our business and personal vision of coral propagration for the mass. We wish you the best of luck with your continue mission to expand this concept around the world. Lots of the nicest stuff we have in the shop are actually trade-ins propagated. In fact, some of the mother colonies have actually went through a second fragmentation! Anyway, I am jabbling here...hehe.. I'll start posting some pics of the stuff we actually have in the shop and the stuff we just got in tonight..in a separate thread.

Lyn...and we're looking forward to meeting you...it's nice to put a face on a screen name.

Hi Phong, Ed, Perry, Imus, Andy, and Arnold....Thanks for stopping by guys. Your support is very much appreciated.

We're really excited to meet everyone else. Please let us know what's your user name is when you come in...just so that we can introduce ourselves...or hide...nahh..just kidding.

Tuberider (Jeremy?)...you have to check us out if you're still into Cichlids. Our selection continued to expands! We offer one of the largest collection in the bay area and on the rarest stuff around. Bentochromis is definitely one of them and probably even more rare now. Unfortunately, they're almost impossible to breed but we do breed a lot of the other species though. Absolutely beautiful fish.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5936.msg75085#msg75085 date=1232144084]
Hi Robert! WhenI get a chance I ave to come see your cichlid collection, I used to keep Benthochromis tricoti, Xenotilapias, Lethrinops, and all kinds of Central American stuff direct from Conkel.

Do you ever deal with André from Monster Cichlids? He's got (or a least had 15 years ago) some amazing stuff.
[/quote]

Gosh...I knew I've seen your picture before...I just can't pin point where. So you're into reefing now instead of Africans? awwww!!!
I'm glad I don't have to choose one or the other....... :)

Back