got ethical husbandry?

Hi.

*sniffs fingers*

I ate this on my way home from work today:

newlobo.jpg

mmm... that's what's crackin' in my life.. chea.

Thanks.. Oh, I work at Neptunes if anyone goes there.... usually chained up in the back being drip hydrated over the band saw doing what I love. hahahaha :D

Welcome aboard. I hear you're earned the title 'Netpune Fragmaster"....corals hide when you walk in the store, fearful of your hand and the inevitable bandsaw. J)

Kraylen said:
Thanks.. Oh, I work at Neptunes if anyone goes there.... usually chained up in the back being drip hydrated over the band saw doing what I love. hahahaha :D

Are you commuting that far?
Thought you were always a member anyway, but welcome. Great new set-up and the aquascape is wild.

euod said:
Kraylen said:

Are you commuting that far?
Thought you were always a member anyway, but welcome. Great new set-up and the aquascape is wild.

Every weekend.. Salinas to Milpitas... I used to dread the drive, but my optimism has turned it into an exciting adventure every time :)

I've been wanting to register here for a while... however new and change scare me so it took a while. A lot of people I respect told me to hurry up and get on here haha :)

Back