Thanks to @rygh for finding a home in a his 250 gallon tank for the big Dartfish. They'll be a lot happier with more swimming room and territory to burrow in. I added our sole remaining fish, a Bengai Cardinal back into the display and she's doing very well. ::fingers crossed:: Whatever was in our display is gone after lying fallow for over a month. We're on vacation next week but then hoping to slowly start re-stocking fish when we get back. The tank is crawling with pods everywhere without a mandarin to eat them. Water quality has been super stable, though Alk demand is increasing and I may need to setup my doser soon. I'm adding about 1dkh of Alk solution twice a week now. PH levels are up with my oxygen in the house with the warmer weather, 8.3 peak to 8.2 low over a 24 hour cycle with our reverse lighting in the sump. Corals are growing well. Early Acropora and Montipora additons are all thoroughly encrusted and growing. I've had to relocate some of the chalices to low light corners and provide more space from the aggressive sweepers that the Hollywood Stunners put out at night. The anemone is much happier with more light and less flow in the new location I moved him to. Everything is moving along well. I want to re-do my aquascaping but haven't had the time and patience for a project that large since the fish issues. Perhaps when we get back.