Reef nutrition

How about some late night pictures.

Well I know that I always enjoy pictures of other peope's tanks so I thought that I would share some with everyone so you can see some of my goodies!!!
All of these shots were taken with 65 W actinics only with the white balance set on the white starboard on the botom. True colors no photoshopping here. :D

Here is a full tank shot to start it off.
DSCN1069.jpg

Tina the clown gody in her favorite spot now that the gigas clam is gone-

DSCN1054.jpg

My two favorite corals- alien eye chalice from Atlanstis which I got at the frag swap and my orange crush acan echinata bought as frag from greg65. How about a little growth sequence-

Alien eye July 05 fresh from swap
4eefabb3.jpg

September 05

AlienEye.jpg

January 06
DSCN1015.jpg

April 06
DSCN1066.jpg

Orange Crush August 05
AcanLord.jpg

April 06
the mouth in the middle from the precious picture is the one that is all squished looking in this picture
DSCN1067.jpg

More pics-

Favorite zoos growth=

Dec 05

DSCN1002.jpg

April 06

DSCN1052.jpg

Do you think this guy is hungry?-
Acan echinata browny purple w/ orange rings around purple mouths
DSCN1065.jpg

Devil's hand from frag swap- had only 3 nobs 1 yr ago

DSCN1068.jpg

I also picked up a few frags from steve at new alameda on thursday-

Lord of war zoo and nice green and red frag ( forgot what it is called, sorry for the dirty sump glass-

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

Final pic is of a chalice frag I got at Atlantis for $15 blue chalice with very pink mouths. I'll try and get a better pic later-

DSCN1061.jpg

Hey Mark, was the devil's hand from a MARS Dixon swap? I got a piece about 3" long and 1" across, and it looks just like yours ... only bigger. Nice light green polyps.

Thanks,

The evils hand was from the BAR swap. I think it was a year and a half ago in july. It has grown nicely and I will be fragging for the next swap. Cool that something I got can be fragged and returned to the swap.

Back