Neptune Aquatics

How do I post a pic?

Create an acct on Photobucket.com and upload photo on there. Copy the IMG CODE line and paste on here.
If not this is the code to post image.
[img ] image link [/img ] No Space

This is sort of a test to see if this works

my tank

3523769223_622b0112fc.jpg

If you do use the "attach" feature and click preview before saving, you could view the picture without having to click on it later. Im not sure about the server space.

Elite said:
sfsuphysics said:
You can also use the "attach" feature in the message itself.
Then you have to click on it to see pic and wasting our server space. Photobucket is a better option IMO..
depends what you mean by better.

Could be that there are so many pictures that they a while to load up, and I don't mean because you have a slow connection, as they all pop up making a message basically unreadable.

What you happen to re-organize your photobucket, then all your links are now invalid in all your older posts.

I'm not sure we really have a problem with server space such that pictures put there are a "waste"

Besides when you have them all open then you need to download them all whether you want to see them or not, this uses bandwidth, this uses additional energy which most likely isn't formed in any "green" fashion, you're contributing to global warming, the melting of polar ice, and polar bears are dying because they're getting separated from their mommas....

Now tell me Phong, are you ok with killing polar bears ??? ;)

Back