Reef nutrition

How to Pay for Supporting Membership on the New Forums

Hi everyone!

It seems that we are having a lag in membership renewals this year. I know its been confusing with the transition to the new website. We also realize it isn't very clear right now how you go about paying for membership on the new website. I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but I just wanted to post another thread to make this more clear. Here is how to pay for Supporting Membership:

1) At the top right side of the page you should see your username. Mouse over that to get a drop down menu.
2) Click on "Personal Details"
3) Down towards the bottom of the left side menu bar, click on "Account Upgrades"
4) It will list Supporting Membership and there will be a "Purchase" Button

The membership fee is how we pay for all of the events and other club activities, so please make sure you have renewed your membership for the year if you are active in the club! You can tell if you have paid by looking under your username/avatar when you post. It will say "supporting member" if you have paid for your membership for this year.

Thank you!

Felicia, can I sign up at the event this Saturday? I read somewhere that new members signing up at the event get a starter frag pack? :)

Sent from my iPhone
Navdeep

Felicia, can I sign up at the event this Saturday? I read somewhere that new members signing up at the event get a starter frag pack? :)

Sent from my iPhone
Navdeep
Yes. We will have a membership table at the event where you can pay for your yearly club membership and pick up your frag pack. It's only $30 for a year of membership and gets you access to all the club's events. Glad to hear you want to join. See you a bit later today!

I just added a Quick Links section to our home page. It should be a little more obvious now about how to become a Supporting Member.

Back