How to post pictures

Discussion in 'Website' started by secondsun, Jul 10, 2011.

1. secondsun

secondsun Guest

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to post pictures. I see the first icon that says "insert/edit image" but then it asks me for a URL. Does the picture have to be online for me to post it? Can I post pictures from my computer? Do I have to be a member to do that? Any help (including a step-by-step walk through ;) ) would be most appreciated. Thanks!!

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Best bet is to use a site like this one to load your pictures

http://photobucket.com/

Once your pictures are loaded to that site, you can can copy the image code into your post and viola

3. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

This is a frequent question. Maybe sticky it?

Scroll down and you'll see "File attachments."

Click on the carat to expand and you'll see where you can Browse and Attach your file to the site.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/Picture 1_0.png

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

It's best to use an offsite host as it puts less strain on an all ready rocky forum ;)

5. secondsun

secondsun Guest

Oh to be stickied... a dream come true :bigsmile:. If only. And on my third thread! It would be such an honor :crown:. Don't even know what I would say. Oh look now. I'm getting verklempt...

6. Sfork

Sfork Guest

If you dont care for keeping an album, imgur.com is the easiest way. no logging in or making an account if you're using a newer browser you can just drag the picture (or multiple) to Imgur.com and it'll upload it and give you the links. It will even give you the links to specifically make them appear in a forum:

The [img.] ones.

[​IMG]

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

8. bobmd559

bobmd559 Guest

Thanks