I feel stupid today.

Discussion in 'Fish and Invertebrates' started by JAR, Nov 9, 2009.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Pot, its me Kettle

2. aalhait

aalhait Guest

Jason, that looks like Tut Ankh Nemo!

You must have snagged that from the http://www.tutsanfrancisco.org/ Tutankhamen exhibition... I read they liked to be buried with their pets!

3. 99sf

99sf Guest

I am very sorry to hear about your wrasse. I recently lost my oscellaris clown due to jumping out of my open-topped tank -- he was beautiful, growing and seemingly happy. I won't let myself get another fish until I cover the top of the tank with mesh. My clown is now resting eternally in the planter box outside.

4. Eight

Eight Guest

If you put them in ziplocks (as opposed to a planter) you can still appreciate them years later.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

...if the fish is mostly dry, you can sit it in a small dish and set the dish inside your bucket of salt. The salt acts as a desiccant and will efficiently suck out the water ;)

ps, both my wrasses were found behind my tank as orderless jerky. One took over a year and the other a couple weeks to earn their wings.

6. you guys are all weird! I'm getting away from you reefers and these crazy things your doing. At least I eat mine when they die! :p I just figure they owe me something after all I have done for them! Hehehe

7. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Hmmm. I wonder what the cost per pound would be for that fish!!

8. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

sorry to hear about the fish. jason: that's kind of cool, surprisingly

I think I have three chromis and a ventralis anthias somewhere behind my tank... I can always tell: missing fish, dog pawing like crazy trying to get behind the tank