I need some T5 stuff

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by tuberider, Mar 11, 2009.

1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Hey guys!

I need a couple of bulbs, a single set of endcaps and two reflectors for 24" T5s. I'd like to get 1 blue plus and 1 aquablue. I already have that ballast and a set of endcaps.

If you don't mind, the next time you order from Greg is there a chance you could order those for me? I'd appreciate it :)

2. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Jeremey I have a set of extra endcaps

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=iani link=topic=6798.msg87858#msg87858 date=1236824764]
    Cut the 48" reflector in half :).
    [/quote]

What 48" reflector? I don't have no stinking 48" reflector :D

Dudley, I may have to take you up on that, it's for my new BAR prop tank ;D

4. iani

iani Guest

Dudley edited his post saying he had 48" reflectors, so I deleted mine. haha

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

You guys are a lot of help ::) :D

I'll wait for Robert ;D

6. dswong01

I have a reflector also

7. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=6798.msg87854#msg87854 date=1236823353]
    Hey guys!

I need a couple of bulbs, a single set of endcaps and two reflectors for 24" T5s. I'd like to get 1 blue plus and 1 aquablue. I already have that ballast and a set of endcaps.

If you don't mind, the next time you order from Greg is there a chance you could order those for me? I'd appreciate it :)
    [/quote]

No problem, Jeremy. For the 2nd bulb, you're referring to UVL AquaBlue or do you mean ATI AquaBlue Special? I have the latter one in stock.

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

on that note, do you have the new UVL 454nm bulbs yet? (similar to the ATI Blue Plus)

9. tuberider

tuberider Guest

ATI Aquablue special (I'm not too impressed with UVL T5s)

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I hated my pure UVL setup. Right now M am using 2x blue plus, 1x GE 6700k and 1x UVL actinic plus. Looks pretty good to me. No more of that nasty UVL pink.

11. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I love the ATi blue plus bulb.

On the other hand if you want the purpleness the UVL super actinic is just super! :D

12. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

wait a second...24" bulbs. Getting a new tank? lol

13. tuberider

tuberider Guest

No just using an old tank I have lying around, I want to get all frags out of my display.

14. dswong01

Jeremy
    I can bring the t5 stuff to BOD meeting for ya

15. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6798.msg87940#msg87940 date=1236874462]
    on that note, do you have the new UVL 454nm bulbs yet? (similar to the ATI Blue Plus)
    [/quote]

Hi Tony...I am not sure which one is this. Also, what size are you looking for?

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I'm not looking for anything at the moment. UVL recently came out with a new bulb to compete with the ATI Blue plus. There is a thread on RC about it. I was more curious to see if it was in current circulation or just select distributions.

17. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=6798.msg87976#msg87976 date=1236880199]
    I'm not looking for anything at the moment. UVL recently came out with a new bulb to compete with the ATI Blue plus. There is a thread on RC about it. I was more curious to see if it was in current circulation or just select distributions.
    [/quote]

ah...I gotcha. I just ordered two of the 54W to check it out myself. Hopefully, it's as good as BP.

Jeremy...I placed the order. Should be here Friday or Monday.

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=robert4025 link=topic=6798.msg87979#msg87979 date=1236880919]
    [quote author=Gomer link=topic=6798.msg87976#msg87976 date=1236880199]
    [/quote]

ah...I gotcha. I just ordered two of the 54W to check it out myself. Hopefully, it's as good as BP.

Jeremy...I placed the order. Should be here Friday or Monday.
    [/quote]

Thanks!

19. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

No problem, Jeremy. We know you can get these stuff anywhere but the fact that you chose to support the local store like us definitely worth to be commendable. Thank You!

20. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=robert4025 link=topic=6798.msg88687#msg88687 date=1237139841]
    No problem, Jeremy. We know you can get these stuff anywhere but the fact that you chose to support the local store like us definitely worth to be commendable. Thank You!
    [/quote]

You do get it from where I'd order it from in the first place, so if you make a couple of bucks, it's even better!