I Wanna Sex You Up Mycedium

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by tuberider, Jun 1, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Orion

Orion Guest

Thanks John I will see you at BAYMAC

2. screebo

screebo Guest

Then we're all set. NIce to see this special LPS making the rounds. I'll have 'em in my temp controlled cooler! (heheheh)

3. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

I've got 2 frags up for DBTC, for pickup at BAYMAC. pick 1-20.
    Sorry for dark pics, they don't really do the colors justice but you can see these are substantial frags.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. screebo

screebo Guest

Real nice goin', Bill. You have the magic touch with coral, that's for sure!

Bar Members: Don't wait to request one of these rare mycedium frags if you've been successful with LPS. Just look how SEXY they are! >) Note: I don't plan to frag any more of mine as I want to grow it into a mega colony.....

5. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

CookieJar, I pick 12 :)

6. lucky # 17

lovely colors, quite nice size frags BTW :)

7. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

#8 please :bigsmile:

8. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

Frags go to:
    #12 SFboarders
    #8 Yellowjello
    See you at Baymac!

9. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Thanks CookieJar! See you tomorrow. :)

10. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

...well, lost the battle to this little one, seemed to get well and healthy after loosing some tissue from the skeleton, seem to do well for the past month and today is plain skeleton.

11. screebo

screebo Guest

Frags of this coral seem to be very sensitive to high light and swift current. I've lost more than one frag of mycedium by placing them in too much light or current. Once the frag grows out a bit, I've been able to sneak it up a bit to about 1/3 up from the bottom.

12. hooked

hooked Guest

I will be fraging this soon and will need to get it out of the tank ASAP . How many people want a frag ? second question is how do we get it to you ?

I dont see it being much of an issue to do 10 or so large frags .

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Again...willing to drive. I've got room to store stuff until the swap.

14. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Can I be considered for a second chance growing it?

15. hooked

hooked Guest

xcaret , Id be glad to give you another piece . I just have to figure out how to get them to distributed .

Anyone else ? These NEED to find a home

16. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Mikey,
    I'd like to try again also. My previous was doing well until it cracked and then it went down hill.

17. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

You gots a pm

18. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Forgot about the frag + been away for a few days.
    Picking up is no problem for me, just LMK

Thx

19. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

So I picked this up from hooked, but we did not yet cut it up. I am planning on buying an inland saw asap and will pass these out at the swap.

20. screebo

screebo Guest

A very hearty strain of mycedium. Place frags about 2 1/2" from the next closest coral to prevent sweeper stings and be sure to soak the newly sawed frags in a solution of Revive for about 5 minutes to insure infection free healing of the new saw cuts. My mini-mother colony is getting huge and looks great in it's semi-permanent spot on the reef.