Kessil

I Wanna Sex You Up Mycedium

If I sawed my mutha coloney in half and fragged 1/2, it would produce 4 or 5 frags 3/4" x 3/4".
If there is sufficient interest and a lack of other DBTC recepients with "frags ready", I'll make Half Dome out of the mutha. This is the mycedium that ate San Francisco.............. :O

Hi John
I never got this frag from you at BAYMAC. So if you bring some to the BAR meeting save me one I should be there by 2:00 PM

I have some of these for the meeting too. One for jess, one for Mario, and one for patching if you still want it...pm me if anybody wants, I have one more

No problem! Not sure how to update status for people who are on their second try with this one. Guess I'll just not worry bout it and hope for the best.

Update:
Growing like the weed that it is. Size is now 5 1/2" across. Image taken before lights come on, camera submerged.
P1010354.jpg

CookieJar said:
Are those adjacent zoas or Merlettis that are immune from the sweepers of death?
That is Sergio's extra tough green leptastrea. Thumbs it's noses at those sweepers. :D

Edited: I moved the leptastrea, bad idea to leave anything in the path of the "mighty" sex you up sweepers. :O

Frag is doing great middle of the tank under a shelf rock giving it partial shade; the color is a nice minty green and pink-ish

Great news, Mario. I may be doing a major fragging of my mother colony. It's about 5" across and needs a surgical procedure "big time". Would anyone like even more I Wanna Sex You Up mycedium?

Prior chalice or mycedium success suggested. It's pretty hearty, low/medium light and medium current will do it. Don't place it closer than 2" to other coral 'cause of the sweepers.

RSVP and I'll bring your order to the BOD meeting "or" (don't answer yet) p/u in San Carlos.

Back