Neptune Aquatics

I Wanna Sex You Up Mycedium

Orion said:
I would like some more
I love this coral
After sawing on Monday, I'll likely have 4 or 5 frags of this. They'll be jumbo, like an inch square so not a good fit in a nano tank. I'll mount them on 2" discs and bring them to the BOD meeting. Any other RSVPs?????? :)

#1 to Orion

I plan to saw today..........who would like a nice, big frag of this cool and nicely textured mycedium? Just in time for the Holidays! Try it, you'll like it! :p

jestersix said:
If only I was going to be up that way soon! Would like to see how this would do in the shade of the plasmas...
Can you come to the BOD meeting next Saturday the 13th in Hayward? I'm planning to bring some to the meeting anyway.

Unfortunately I can't make the meeting this round...I'll catch a frag down the line - need to make a trip up that way for fishy fun here in the near future! Thanks for the offer - nice looking piece for sure. Times like this I miss living in the Bay Area!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe pictures would help encourage tank custodians to apply for adoption............ :)
Here's what I'd like to find homes for:
PS Gus gets first pick and some are mega-jumbo! So.........step right up...........
P1010382.jpg

John, I would like to try to grow out a little piece, if any are unclaimed. It sure is colorful! Can't make the meeting this Saturday, but perhaps I could come pick it up at your house.

99sf said:
John, I would like to try to grow out a little piece, if any are unclaimed. It sure is colorful! Can't make the meeting this Saturday, but perhaps I could come pick it up at your house.
You made my day. I'll save one of the two smaller ones. They are still about an inch across the hypotenuse with plenty of little pinkie eyes.........the better to see you with hehehe. p/u at your convenience. :)

#1 Orion
#2 99SF
#3 ??
#4 ??

Looking to place two remaining frags into good tanks. If you love chalice, you will love this mycedium. Com'mon......try it, you'll like it. :love:

iCon said:
I'll jump ;) Not sure when we'd be able to hook up for the swap - Maybe a band saw session?
Anytime, Con. I'll hang on to it for you and I just rebuilt my saw with new plastic wheel bands and plenty of fresh blades. Just let me know.........I've got plenty of free time right now.

Recap:
#1 Orion, Gus (at BOD meeting)
#2 99SF, Christina (San Carlos p/u)
#3 icon, Con (San Carlos p/u)
#4 ??????????????????????????????????????????

Yay, I'm excited to grow my first mycedium! John, do you think your awesome saw would be able to make some frags out of my scroll coral?

screebo said:
99sf said:
Yay, I'm excited to grow my first mycedium! John, do you think your awesome saw would be able to make some frags out of my scroll coral?
I'll betcha....... :)

ONE LAST FRAG LEFT!
#4: ???
I'm bringing frag number four to the BOD meeting and someone better want it or else! J) ( ;) )

Back