got ethical husbandry?

I Wanna Sex You Up Mycedium

Yeah, so it's just great that I now have a coral called I Wanna Sex You Up in a tank in a classroom full of teens with raging hormones. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future I will add Pink Boobies just for fun. Years ago there was a little investigation because the school district internet filter flagged me for trying to download a cool cuttlefish video that Richard Ross had so humorously titled Red Hot Cephalopod Sex or something like that. What a nice, wholesome hobby is reefkeeping.

Check out my piece @Geneva gave me in March. The weird thing is today I looked at it and it had a bulge - on the right, midway up. I thought it was a piece of bumpy, hard skeleton, but it is fleshy like tissue filled with a lot of water. Weird. I should add that the tank temp dropped to 71.8 deg last night because after being assured the heat would stay on higher than the default over winter break it went off and it was 47 degrees in my classroom, inversely proportional to the temperature of my anger when I kept getting notifications about it from the Apex. Anyway, the bulge is weird and this coral is awesome.
Hernia.jpg

Back