Reef nutrition

ID this please

Is this a Manjo or something worth keeping alive? Should I kill it right away? If so how? It's larger than what I thought a Manjo would be
6631793643_4d90a8aa6c_z.jpg

KILL it!! (majano anemone)
I use bone cutters and cut it off at the point of attachment. I try and cut off a bit of the attached rock. Sorry for them...been fighting them mice elf.

Yup, you'll want to kill it.

Take the rock out of the water and let it retract all the way into a crevice. Then apply a ton of glue and seal it in. Check on it every few days to make sure it doesn't pop out but otherwise problem solved.

I glue any and every problem I see.

I recently picked up a small acro frag with some unidentified algae growing on the frag glue. I put a ton of glue over the algae and killed it.

I've found that glue had been very helpful in dealing with pests.

anderson99 said:
I glue any and every problem I see.

I recently picked up a small acro frag with some unidentified algae growing on the frag glue. I put a ton of glue over the algae and killed it.

I've found that glue had been very helpful in dealing with pests.

in the future a diluted H2O2 solution will kill the algae too, just immerse the plug for 10 minutes and you're good to go.

n the future a diluted H2O2 solution will kill the algae too, just immerse the plug for 10 minutes and you're good to go.

cosign on that, I do that on my zoafrags that algae is trying to grow on... kills it all the time.

Back