got ethical husbandry?

Idaho grape monti

I got a frag about 1.5 years ago at a swap and it's slowly growing through my various tank upgrades. Now I have two 6+" diameter pieces in separate places, so I plan to "crack" off TWO frags to share. I'll try to get a picture another day.

Pick up in Walnut Creek.

As others have said:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Link to your BAR tank thread and show us an updated picture of your tank (or an updated pictures of something cool inside your tank).
[*]Give back at least 1 piece to the group AND give out one at a frag swap of your choosing.
Have some experience with SPS corals.
[/list type=decimal]

Here's the original piece:
DSC_0037.JPG

Xulio, ok, I will bring one for you.

Mediumrare, not sure what "I MAY be interested" means. If you want one, check the first post and provide a tank build or current tank images to share with members.

Here are some horrible pics of my tank. I need to figure out how to get decent ones but you guys can get an idea of what it looks like. I'm looking forward to April's meeting to get some good tips from Gary Parr.

http://s1355.beta.photobucket.com/user/xuliog/media/0C5DDDF0-313D-4118-AE9D-BD78F7F6CE74-7126-00000E186EC5C378_zps924f1ea3.jpg.html

As I told zeroinverse, my tank is fully being stocked from frags. I'm being very careful not to overstock it so that it fills out from them

Back