If peeps didnt cry?

Discussion in 'Wouldn't it be good if...?' started by konesky, Dec 23, 2013.

1. konesky

konesky Guest

I will soon have a permit to keep yelloweye rockfish. my post was deleted. if i present a copy of the permit to the crybaby that banned my post, can i finally get some info about keeping thses fish? O thanks. garbage ass moderator.

2. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

That is cool! You will need a chiller so chill dude and don't sweat the small stuff.

Kmooresf and Coral reefer like this.
  3. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

not sure what the gripe is about but bashing the mods isn't going to help your case any further. You could have started talking about your permit before you started talking about doing what you want to do and what fish you were trying to keep. It's like getting pulled over and when asked to present a driver's license you respond by saying how you planned on getting one and "everything's ok mr. officer" because you had plans to get a license.
    Besides, this isn't a face to face conversation so it's only natural that people would only take what you say with a grain of salt rather than solid fact.

You want the mod to eat his words? get your license & manage to SUCCESSFULLY pull off what you want to do then come back with the results, I promise you whatever mod you feel was unfair to you will suddenly have no words against you. Just because it's a virtual space doesn't mean it's free game on insults.

tankguy, BAYMAC, Kmooresf and 3 others like this.
  4. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

With a post like that, this isn't the place for you. This is an all volunteer group, from BOD to MODS and their is no need to abuse them over something of which is an issue in the state (harvesting local species/keeping them without permits). Read our mission statement, you'll get a better idea as to why you got reported.

We are also a pretty much a tropical marine forum, search out a proper coldwater marine forum for actual advice on that you plan on doing. Give Stu @ www.coldwatermarineaquatics.com a shout, he'll have some forums for you to visit.

FeliciaLynn likes this.
  5. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Very supportive of the mods response to this post. These mods donot deserve to be bashed. I also encourage you ( the poster ) to see what the club is all about before you post.

FeliciaLynn likes this.