If you see a 4' tank for a good price LMK..

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Elite, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Elite

Elite Guest

I'm planning to do an inwall. 4' max.. 24"D and 24"H would be great. That would be 125G tank.. ~20"D and H would work too.. Has to be glass and good price :D ..

2. reeffer

reeffer Supporting Member

I have a 4 ft long tank but its a 75 gal with built in overflow made by AGA. Take it for $95.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

Hi Reeffer,
    Sorry, I should mention that I don't want the internal overflow. Not reef ready or external overflow only :) ..

4. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

In-wall!!! So, you managed to convinced her eh. ;)

5. Elite

Elite Guest

Nah she doesn't know yet.. I will just accidently put a hole in a wall and go from there... LOL

6. moo0o

moo0o Guest

ahahha, please record the whole thing and youtube it for us :)

7. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Hey Phong,
    Remember my tank is 4 foot long as well ;)
    Sounds like a thread in the making.

8. Elite

Elite Guest

Hi Joyce, do you still have it? I don't really want acrylic but will give second thought about that tank :D ..What are the dimensions again??

Good to see you around still :D ..

9. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

You need to punch a larger hole in the wall....

http://apps.facebook.com/marketplace/view/-/1422588102/?orig=HOME_PAGE

10. Elite

Elite Guest

I can only do 4' max because the wall is too short... :(

11. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Yeah, I am checking the forums once in a while.
    I ended selling the tank after the move, since I had no more room in the storage units I had.
    I was sad to let it go, but someday I may consider another tank.
    Good luck with your search.

12. Elite

Elite Guest

yeah get a bigger tank Joyce :) ..

Thanks! I'm in no hurry.. found an 80G tank on CL but the guy hasn't response after the first email :( ..

13. fishme

fishme Guest

Hey buddy, get a glass tank...and try to get some room for a surge device :)

14. Elite

Elite Guest

Yeah that's what I'm looking for Andy :D .. I don't like acrylic that much unless I find one for a realllyyyy good price :D ... No surge tank for me. It's too noise.. I will try to keep everything simple. Plus the room is not that big and it's also my computer room.

15. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

You need my 72 AGA bowfront then :D

16. Elite

Elite Guest

Sorry Norman but I hate bowfront.. I have to think about it even if you give it to me for free LOL ...

17. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Ha, that almost was my next post :D

18. iani

iani Guest

Remember Phong I still have that ADA tank if you want to reseal it. You are welcome to it if you take it away. 48x18x18

19. VietNR1

VietNR1 Guest

I have a glass 120 4x2x2. Only thing is that the tank is drilled and has an overflow on one side. From the looks of it, you can take the overflow off and seal the drilled holes to technically have no internal overflow. Make me a offer if you decide on it.

20. Elite

Elite Guest

Viet, got any pics of the tank? I'm cheap and I hate making offer :D plus it's hard to make an offer when you don't know what it looks like .. PM me a price and we will go from there. :)