I'm moving

Discussion in 'The Eutrophic Zone' started by Flagg37, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I’ve got his lair that I was going to pass along to whoever cares for him. It’s 3” abs covered in rock work. It’s designed to fit in at least a 4” tank though.

2. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

He’s at least 24” long. He’s about 2” in diameter.

3. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

I may be interested in the jester rock. Pic and price please

4. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

What’s ize tank do you want the zebra to live in and for about how long?
    It’s probably something I could handle....especially for an Achilles as incentive

5. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

He doesn’t need a lot of space. I mentioned a 4’ tank before just because his cave would fit well in it. But as a species he’d likely do fine in even a 70 gallon tank. He only comes out when he’s hungry and has never eaten any of his tank mates (that I’m aware of). He’s very docile and not aggressive at all. The tangs like to tail swipe him when he comes out of his cave. I feed him 2-3 whole raw table shrimp about every 5 days or so. I just get a bag from Costco for like $15. image.jpg

6. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

I can move the lobster to the 200 and the eel can go in the 4’ 60
    How big is the Achilles?

If you bring them I will house them
    What’s the time frame for the hotel stay for Mr Eelio?

7. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

Here's the video of the rockwork. It's essentially 2 pieces. The eel cave and the main structure. Remember the tank is 48"x30"x19" for reference to size. That main piece is all one piece and I'm sure is quite heavy (at least a two person job). The fish have found lots of little holes and caves to hide in it.

8. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

I'm going to miss you a lot, John. You were one of the reasons I joined this great club... I get all choked up just thinking about you leaving...sucks!

9. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

Very cool rockwork!

10. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

You guys can all just come with me.

ashburn2k and DEATH BY SNU SNU like this.
  11. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

You are buying a hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

hahah good one

13. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I guess in comparison to our current house the new one would be closer to being like a hotel.

14. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

That is the same thing I feed my fish and coral...just use a micro grater and file off about half an inch....soak in tank water with some reef chili and broadcast the tank...they love it and its easy!

15. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Over the next year is a long time away, but definitely gonna miss you when that happens. I need to get your input on skinning some 80/20 before then.

You'll have to scout out all the LFS for us for when we visit.