Inspired by my recent trips to my new local LFS (Green Marine) I built two racks to hold the frags on the little acrylic rods. Today at work I took a little while to cut up some scraps and drill a ton of holes. Then using a few inches of poly tube I made a bunch of collars and fit them to the rods. For height adjustment I threaded for M6 nylon bolts which is a style I've used on my skimmer platform. Anyway a few beers later tonight I cleared up a bunch of space in the tray and refragged some stuff glued to the original eggcrate system. It was good practice for post-swap Saturday night I reckon!! So now I've got all the clippers out, dip buckets ready, towels on the table, IC, extra window screen, but I'm out of beer. Damn I ran out of beer!!