Yeah, I changed the sump design a bit from the earlier post. It's got the chamber I'd drains into then over flows into two filter socks (I'm still not sure I'll use them), then into the refugium, then to the skimmer, and lastly the return. I've got a time lapse video of when I leak tested it. I'll have to see if I can get it uploaded. I've got a new problem though. I took into account the hinge on the wall but not where it attaches to the door. So I can't close the door unless I move the sump over 7/8". This wouldn't be a problem except that I made the sump just right so that the main drain and emergency drain go straight down into the first chamber and that 7/8" is enough to not line up with the chamber. I'm trying to decide what's the best option to move forward with. I'm leaning towards modifying the sump so that the hinge fits into it so that I can keep the drain flowing straight and I get that 7/8". It's kind of tight down there. The other option is to modify the drain or I guess I can just leave the door off.