Ok, I just got back from a week away. There was an interesting occurrence. Before leaving I made sure I simulated a power outage to make sure the sump didn't overflow as the dt drained into it. Everything seemed to work fine. There was still several inches left in the sump. What I didn't notice is that there must be a leak in one or both of the bulkheads that are on the overflow box that return the water to the dt from the sump. When I ran the test I watched the water level dip below the bottom of the weir on the overflow box and drain what was in the overflow box down to the level of my main drain and thought I was good. While I was gone the gfci popped and shut everything down. The apex alerted me of the power outage but I wasn't worried since I'd tested for this. Well I hadn't tested for an extra 3-4" of dt water fitting in my sump. From what I can tell o was really lucky and there was only a small amount that overflowed. There was no visible moisture on the carpet or stand but I could feel it a few inches away from the stand. I used a towel for what I could and then a hairdryer for the rest. On a separate note, my cycle is in full swing. I dosed the ammonia to about 2.5 and it's now about .75. Nitrites are about 1 and nitrates are about 20.