got ethical husbandry?

Interceptor, Help!

So as some of you may know I've been at a loss at why I recently have lost acro colonies - one at a time.

I did a water change on the 120g - after the death of many snail (sigh).

I decided to change the water in 58g as well. 'Hey, what's those red little things. Ah CRAP!'

So who's got any interceptor handy?

Eileen

Hey Eillen, is your 120 up? Also I want to see your red bugs....I want to see if I have the same...but I haven't lost any SPS.

The 120g is up, but with no sump yet.

Sand, rocks, water, and snails.

The red bugs are in my 58g. You're welcome to come over anytime. I'm only thinking this may have attributed to it, but not absoulutely positive.

Well I used a half a pill last night and this morning the bugs "seem" to be gone. I have an austera that has white remnants of "stuff" on it. I turned off the skimmer last night while treating, and turned it back on this morning.

I did a water change tonight (roughly five gallons)

Hermits - can't fine one - that's not a bad thing. Mussel that was attached to the austera seems to be dead - can't tell as the shell is usually closed up tight and it was open as I was changing the water tonight.

I will probably treat the tank with a quarter of a pill again next week, and see how it goes. My 120g will have nothing from that tank for awhile - 25% water change on a 120g or a 58g - you do the math.

Back