Inverts Frags for SALE

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Euphyllia, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Frags...
    Colt Coral - 2 or 3 currently available - $5 each frag
    Loose green mushrooms - 3 or 4 available - $3 each
    Various polyps - 4 or 5 available - $5-$10 per rock (rocks have 3 - 15 on them)

Inverts...
    Peppermint Shrimp - 1 available - $3
    Brittle Stars - a few avalible - free

I'll bring some stuff that is good to the meeting along with what people have asked for. Just PM me if you want something.

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

...do we REALLY need to go through this again?

3. Elite

Elite Guest

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Ok, lets try this again:

Why should someone PM you about pompoms? I would like an honest answer where you have considered all the information that you deleted on why you shouldn't be doing this in the prior thread.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[quote author=Euphyllia link=topic=5243.msg64800#msg64800 date=1226968198]
    Ok, well I had the PM for Pom Poms so if nobody could get some, I could help them out by selling them a cheap one (only if they couldn't find some around anywhere)
    [/quote]

And in the thread you deleted, someone explained to you why this would be a bad idea.

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I would prefer that you NOT take it off the list because WE think it is a bad idea. I would prefer that you take it off the list when you genuinely understand the issue and YOU want to take it off the list.

7. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I have snails I NEED to give away (One of the big snails had little ones). I'll bring them to the meeting for who ever wants some.

Also, who ever wanted the Brittle Stars, I failed to write down your screen name so please PM me again.

8. Roc

Roc Guest

is it me or, does this guy seem to not answer questions and kinda act like everyone is on ignore............

9. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

I'll take the 3 buck peppermint shrimp.

pm me if still available!

V

10. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Somebody wanted it but i forgot their screen name so if they don't tell me the yes you may.

11. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

???what kind of snails ???
    i also would like the peppermint for $3 and some snails
    what kind of mushrooms?

12. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Well, if the mysterious "first dibs" guy falls through, tell me and I'll pick up the pep.

V

13. Orion

Orion Guest

Euphyllia
    are the colt coral still available? If so I would like to get them. (all 3 frags)

14. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I have two of the colt coral frags but one has already grown another branch. I'll see if I might have any more and I'll bring them to the meeting. They are about 3/4 of an inch to 1 in high and are doing wery well.

15. Orion

Orion Guest

I will take the two that you have left.

16. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Orion, do you happen to have a frag tissue cutter tool thingy? If you do, I'd give you one of the frags for it and the other one half price.

17. Orion

Orion Guest

no I do not have one but if you want I take the one that is branching also , along with the other frag. I think that would make 3 of them or so.

18. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

a razor blade or even sharp scissors will cut leathers just fine.

19. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Orion, I'm planning on setting up a 34 gallon in 2 weeks and I would like to keep one of the colt coral frags for the 34 gallon. I'll bring one of the frags to the meeting and if the other frag doesn't work out in my 34 gallon, then I'll bring it to the next meeting for you. Is that ok?

Gomer, do you have fragging scissors I could trade a few frags for?

20. Orion

Orion Guest

thatworks for me