Cali Kid Corals

Iron Man Litho

Same thing as pink hentai. I got a nice frag of this last year and it can grow relatively fast if you target feed it Cycloplese(it'll take rods food too). My frag started to recede when my ALK got low last month. It's recovered but as a result it has neatly left three eyes isolated from the rest of the frag. I figure it's a good chance to put this in the coral bank since this is my favorite coral.

1) Pick 1-40
2) Stable tank, this thing is pretty rare
3) Must target feed something else in your tank so you can get this guy too
4) Put 1 back in the chain
5) Let me get first dibs if I lose mine
6) Pickup at the swap.

Here's a picture of about a month after I got it.
IMG_0013.jpg
it encrusted most of the plug after 6 months but receded to about half of that.

Lets make this one not so rare. The frag of green that John gave me in a chain has jumped in growth. It is a fun to watch it select a mouth to stuff food in. A great coral.

yardartist said:
Lets make this one not so rare. The frag of green that John gave me in a chain has jumped in growth. It is a fun to watch it select a mouth to stuff food in. A great coral.

Ha yea I've noticed that too. If i dump Fauna Marin Ultra LPS Grow(pellets) in a small area it'll distribute it to all the mouths.

Random.org gave me #3 so Jar gets it!

I accidentally made 3 frags but I don't see any mouths on the other 2. If either survives I'll give them out also.

See you at the swap!

One of the mini frags didn't make it. but the one in the picture has a mouth and just ate so I think it's good news for you Jess!(it's the tiny thing all the way in the back)

Also included is a picture of the frag for Jar, the long one with 3-4 mouths also eating.
DSCF1552.JPG

I have 1 or 2 frags. I posted them on the wrong thread.

This is the official chain thread for this DBTC offering.
Pick up in SF while I am at work or Muir Beach while I'm at home. :)

Slow grower. It's been a year.
The frag that I got was the size of a fingernail clipping though.

I will be Fragging this tomorrow. It's run out of space to grow and it's growing on the frag rack now. I'm guessing I've stunted it because there are so many mouths now it looks like a leptastrea. Before the mouths were more spread out and random. 3 frags, extremely slow grower, pickup at the swap!

ItCuwG3l.jpg

This is a slow grower but fairly hearty. Looks wonderful under LEDs and a macro lense. :)
Mine is still doing well since I got the little fingernail clipping sized frag two years ago.
Almost 1/2 dollar size now!

Back