High Tide Aquatics

It's that time again.

Well it's time me to up date my membership status. How do I renew my membership? The last time was easy, go to the BAR website, click on New Membership Sign up, and then pay for membership.

This time how do you renew membership? I clicked on the membership status and filled in my handle name, email, and zip code. And I get, "Unable to find member details! Please check entries". Clicked on the "Contact" link and it give me a dead web link.

Please advise and thanks - sorry if this is the wrong forum to put this on.

Hmmm I'm getting close too, need to look about that.

Ok went to the main page and checked my membership stats

Current Membership Status
Current Status: Membership is up to date Expiration Date: 7/30/2006

If you need to renew your membership, please use PayPal to our account paypal@bareefers.org.

It's time for me too.. Thanks for the reminder.. I have to make sure I pay tomorrow. How come we don't get an email saying the our membership is about to expired?? That would be cool. :D

How long does it normally take to have your account renewed? I payed the dues back in July 4th via paypal. When I checked my membership status today, it says that it has expired.

All of you guys/gals I show recieved payment in paypal and I updated your payment status in membership profile. Let me know by PM if not correct.

Thanks

Dswong01 membership cordinator

Back