Reef nutrition

I've been banned

I tried to log onto chat (for the first time ever) because i saw Norm was in there but apparently I've been banned without ever having been there. Such a nice, welcoming introduction. :'(

Jim, what exactly is the error you're getting? I haven't been able to find anything that would prevent you from logging in, but I'm still digging.

I remember testing the Banning with Elite. I banned Phong serval times from Chat, but once he logged back in, it let him in. I don't see any setting on Jim that says BANNED for LIFE. : )

[quote author=pixelpixi link=topic=4929.msg60285#msg60285 date=1224700968]
I've spent a few hours now trying to figure out what's going on. I'll look at it more later, but for now, I'm at a loss.
[/quote]

Check on all of Jim's group permissions/memberships? Maybe one of them is not enabled for chat? Not a cookie issue?

Didn't Charles find out the problem on Phong's login? Can't remember the details.

Dudley,

Fortunately, admins do not have any special ability to look up user's passwords or otherwise log in as them. Th only way to log in as Jim is to get Jim to provided his password.

C

I'm sorry I haven't been able to look into it further. I'm planning to work on the site a bunch over thanksgiving break. I'll try to get this fixed then too.

Back