January BOD Meeting - Thursday January 16th at 8 pm

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by FeliciaLynn, Jan 8, 2014.

1. FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn Supporting Member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post the details for the January BOD meeting, since any members who are interested are welcome to attend. With everyone's busy schedules after the holidays, we decided that for this month it was easiest to have a remote video conference meeting. Don't worry, we'll go back to our regular face-to-face meetings after this one for anyone not into the idea of a remote video conference meeting.

The meeting will be held on Thursday January 16th at 8 pm and we will be using Google Hangouts for the meeting. Anyone who would like to participate, you will need to have a gmail email address and you will need to install Google Hangouts on whatever device (phone, tablet, computer) you would like to use for the meeting. Once you have Google Hangouts all set up, please pm me your Google email address so that I can invite you to the video conference on the 16th. If you don't pm me letting me know you want to attend and give me your gmail address, you won't get invited to participate in the meeting.

To download Google Hangouts, please go to this link:
    http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

On Thursday the 16th a little before 8 pm, you will need to be logged into Google Hangouts on the device you want to use for the meeting. Then I will send out an invite to everyone and we will start the group video conference promptly at 8 pm.