January BOD Minutes

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by patchin, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Good idea Gresham. I think i'll make cow-pie looking cookies to offset the cutsie pink ones! ;D

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Those coconut nests look kinda bad in that way :p

3. Lyn

Lyn Guest

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5889.msg74664#msg74664 date=1231984561]
    Those coconut nests look kinda bad in that way :p

[/quote]

Do I dare ask what you are talking about?

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

chocolate covered coconut :) I bet it has a name though :D You know, those piles of chocolate with coconut sticking out :D

5. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Oh, haha ;D You mean something like a chocolate macaroon?

Not a big coconut fan (I know, I'm from Hawaii), I'll come up with something chocolate though, gotta have chocolate for Valentines day. :D

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I have a gig that night, so it's from the swap straight to gig with a short stop in between to have my g/f fix me up some food, the food better be damn good, VD is not just about the ladies!

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

No, macaroons have a semi cake base to them, this is only chocolate and shredded coconut. I love chocolate dipped macaroons though :)

[img width=1000 height=750]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_agvQDHIq_Ps/RoT20YuJwCI/AAAAAAAAAB0/JnwCQX0T1eg/DSC01857.JPG[/img]

that one has ice cream on it and looks fairly uniform. Normally they have bits o coconut sticking out in all directions and in an irregular lump.

8. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Gresham, can't see your picture. :(

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Beats me, it shows just fine on both my office computers...right click on it and either go to link or go to the properties and cut and paste the URL :)

10. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Hmmm....still can't see it. I am having problems getting e-mail today. That must be the cause. I'll turn off my computer and see if tha does the trick...

11. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

no can see either for me.

12. zambavi

zambavi Guest

visable for me Gresham... mmmmm..... chocolate dipped macaroons!

13. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=5889.msg74894#msg74894 date=1232066873]
    visable for me Gresham... mmmmm..... chocolate dipped macaroons!
    [/quote]

Nooooo.....chocolate covered coconut (haystacks) :p

I like chocolate covered macaroons as well though :D

14. zambavi

zambavi Guest

got that... was referring to the comment instead of the picture. Chocolate covered coconut sounds goood too though. ;)

15. Lyn

Lyn Guest

:( no picture. blockers are off. E-mail gets through. :(

On the bright side, I knew exactly what you were talking about once you said "Haystacks" ;D