Jawbreaker Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by denzil, Aug 14, 2016.

1. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Hey everyone,

It's finally time to let go of some of our Jawbreaker mushrooms. If you're interested, please have a look at the pictures (link below) to identify which ones you may want. Prices vary depending on the size and coloration. All pictures are taken with two Kessil A360s at 100% intensity with 50% color (half blue, half white).

https://goo.gl/o1uUGy

Best method of communication is to PM me but you're welcome to ask here as well. Thank you for your interest! :)

L/B Block and cherish.merenda like this.
  2. euod

euod Supporting Member

Game's over. You've won.
    You've been very busy I see:)
    Great job!

3. euod

euod Supporting Member

I added to cart and it's 1.99 for 4x6.
    I will take them all:)

4. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

What are the price ranges like?

There are A LOT of pictures that are exactly the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Wow!!
    I'll trade you for a des jardeni tang

6. denzil

denzil Webmaster

@Vhuang168 Prices start at $100 and go up from there. I also trimmed down the photo set to make viewing the Jawbreakers a little easier.

7. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

Every time I see jawbreakers I can never understand the draw to them.

Geneva likes this.
  8. REEFCARTEL

REEFCARTEL Guest

sent PM bro

9. Brandon Hamamoto

Brandon Hamamoto Supporting Member

10. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

11. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

It's just really fun watching them develop their colors and spit babies out. They're bright orange and as they grow they develop red streaks, then green streaks, then if you're lucky you get purple streaks. Kinda like a long tye dye project.

They're unique there aren't too many mushrooms out there like the jawbreaker. Even the candy crush jawbreaker is not as cool. Mostly a pale orange with a tiny tiny bit of green coming in.

Best of all they're not invasive. Throw any other orange discosoma in your tank and be ready for an invasion.

Geneva and denzil like this.
  12. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Hey guys, I just wanted to remind everyone that these mushrooms are unfragged. So if you're interested in these mushrooms, they still need to be fragged as many of them are connected to each other. However, if you happen to be interested in one that's separated enough from the others that fragging the plug would be easy, then those ones would be immediately available.

Please remember that over time these mushrooms evolve over time. Ones that are entirely orange do have the potential to develop red, green, and potentially other colors. Even if it turns out that it doesn't develop other colors soon after acquisition, it could still be a mother and spit out those that do have other colors. Our original mother was mostly orange and eventually developed more colors as time (and great water conditions) went on.

13. REEFCARTEL

REEFCARTEL Guest

sent PM Bro