Our mission

Jebao Cross-Flow (Gyre)

Solitaryensis

Supporting Member
Anyone here in the club running a Jebao gyre pump? What’s your experience been like so far? I’ve read they can be hit or miss and can be difficult to clean and potentially noisy.

I have an MP40 that needs a new wetside and a replacement is about the same cost of the Jebao CP-120, which is what I am eyeing for my 80 gallon (4x24x16).

Finally, what’s the best place to buy besides Amazon and EBay? Hard to know what the best pricing is when there aren’t many places that sell them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can, wait a couple weeks until Black Friday, just in case prices drop even more across the board.

I don't have first-hand experience with anything Jebao, but I have a Maxspect XF130 that hasn't had any issues (other than the old controller crapping out).

If you can, wait a couple weeks until Black Friday, just in case prices drop even more across the board.

I don't have first-hand experience with anything Jebao, but I have a Maxspect XF130 that hasn't had any issues (other than the old controller crapping out).

Great idea, Art. Besides eBay and Amazon, are you familiar with any other retailers for Jebao products?

I steer away from all Jebao products. Too many issues with quality control over the years including issues with exposed metal. Plus frankly, I'm adverse to spending money with companies that steal patent's, etc.

Look at the icecap gyre. Only a little more money for a better quality controlled product.

I just bought a 1k that should be here in a week to supplement my 3 mp10s

Back