Neptune Aquatics

jestersix 150G PlasmaLand

Could be a turaki as well but pretty sure it isn't. Here are the 2 in my tank for reference

Hawkins
20100620-DSC_0884.jpg

Blue turaki
20100615-DSC_0850.jpg

Looks like Hawkins after seeing your top down colony shot. Hopefully mine grows up to be that nice...and the Monti in the shot made me drool!

seminolecpa said:
Is the last one a ORA Rose milli?

Actually that one was an unknown I picked up at the LFS for $25, reallly starting to look good - the pics for sure does not show the full color on this one.

r0ck0 said:
Your tank should be a show piece for plasma lights. I'm more excited about those lights than any LEDs.

Thanks Greg! I am very happy with the lights for sure...

Oh yeah, picked up a 48" all blue Reef Brite strip for the tank - makes the tank look like a black light poster! It is not very noticeable with the plasmas at full bore, but we bought it to show off the colors when folks come over to see the tank. I'll try and get some pics this weekend.

A couple people have asked about the coverage with the plasmas. This pic is with the lights at about 35%, with only the left side on. From the center of the light to the left side of the tank is 28 inches...

001-4.jpg

For all the zombies...

015.jpg

And this one just because I like my Scolies...

010-2.jpg

Sickness! Fun meeting you at the swap. Recently got my 48"blue reefbrite as well. Love it. I knew going in I'll want a second eventually, but that can wait

After the BAR swap I went by to check out Neptune's (What a great shop! Another reason I miss living in the Bay Area)- Robert had a 48" Reefbrite all blue...so we added some blue. Just running them in the evenings and for visitors to add some pop. Using the Sony pocket cam we get this horrid over saturated shot, but you get the idea:

019.jpg

Thanks. Not plumbed into the main tank - this one is in my study upstairs. I just like mangroves and figured I would use the extra space for frags.

Things are growing well, made a few changes in where things are located and added a couple of cool new pieces - especially fond of my new Australomussa from Chris at Aquatic Central in San Francisco.  I've been wanting one since they started coming in and just couldn't resist the deal Chris made me!  Going to try and get more/better pics this weekend, just need to get everything all shiny clean before this round of photos...

A growth shot
011-3.jpg

M setosa 
010-3.jpg

Coco worm
009-2.jpg

The new Australomussa.  Had it in too much light when I first put it in the tank and lost some tissue at the edge.  Healing nicely now and starting to color up...
008.jpg

Favias...
006-1.jpg

Back