got ethical husbandry?

jestersix 150G PlasmaLand

Thanks for the kind words - update is in order. My Dad passed away in July after a long illness. During his final weeks, he was in the hospital and finally hospice. During that time, I was away for the better part of a couple of weeks. Had a crash and lost a ton of stuff - all of my Acans, most of my Millie and more. Tank has been slowly recovering, I've avoided adding anything and just giving the tank time to settle and run through the recovery cycle.

I'll get some new pics up soon.

Started a new frag tank - using a 100G stock tank and plasma lighting...out in the garage, because my wife said no to a stock tank in the house!!

Getting things started:
b2b03a3d.jpg

094617ef.jpg

Things have settled down a bit now:
a45ce93f.jpg

And a crappy cell phone FTS of the 150G - I really need to post some updated pics...

764f41df.jpg

All of the frags are from the 150G - the stuff that made it through the crash is still growing like crazy. There are multiples of each on the racks...

fingerwrinkles said:
I feel a swap @ Johnny's place coming on!!! I mean, who honestly needs that many frags in their garage :) !

Thinned out quite a bit, I just seeded a couple of newbies. I love the look on their face when you hand them a half dozen frags and say, "Here you go, now you have some SPS!"

But I'm always game for a frag swap, but it would be a bit of a drive for my BAR family!

Just Starting May 18, 2010

IMG_2589.jpg

After the transfer from the 30G May 27, 2010

Seashineon150024.jpg

Seashineon150012.jpg

Seashine150010.jpg

Seashine150043.jpg

Seashine150066.jpg

May 29, 2011 - not the best pics but at least I wanted to get an update in...

017.jpg

031.jpg

020-2.jpg

019-1.jpg

018.jpg

Kmooresf said:
Great Shots! That tank is killer. Love the Monti on the far right. I want mine to do that! LOL!

Thanks! Funny. I just fragged the heck out of those montis - Jim has a chunk of the confusa. LMK if you want frags of either the purple rim or confusa, I can bring them to the meeting. A bit browned out from growing in the shadows but both are quick growers (at least under plasmas)

Thanks Jess, there are a few others but I'm pretty sure mine is the oldest. I started with Beta. Erosion lights three or four months before the first production models.

Hoping to make it by your place after the meeting, have some room for goodies and would love to see your shop!

jestersix said:
Kmooresf said:
Great Shots! That tank is killer. Love the Monti on the far right. I want mine to do that! LOL!

Thanks! Funny. I just fragged the heck out of those montis - Jim has a chunk of the confusa. LMK if you want frags of either the purple rim or confusa, I can bring them to the meeting. A bit browned out from growing in the shadows but both are quick growers (at least under plasmas)

Hey Thanks John, I would love a frag of the Monti. I am not however going to make the meeting this saturday. No worries. Maybe the next meeting. Tank looks awesome!

Back