Reef nutrition

joker paly

as the title states "joker paly" (singular) i know its not the biggest of my frags but its the only one i have....so here it is , standard dbtc rules apply, must have started 3 dbtc or 1 dbtc-x , must pick a number between 40-50 and i'll pick a winner by sunday evening.

IMG_3991.jpg

when you say started 3 do returns to the program count (meaning me putting my "owed" corals back up?

If so then I qualify

roc? you confused me with that last question/answer ???

anyway.......................since i had a really tough time picking from all the contestants.............ok it you.

roc wins the joker paly/palys?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

I will see you at the swap, and I seem to confuse everyone with the way I type on the net.

I just picked up a nice size frag of Joker Palys and love them. They are my new favorite paly ATM. Great contrast between the deep purple and bright green. You'll love them, Roc.

What type of polyps are behind them? I would like to add some to me collection of different types of polyps! I haven't seen them in the LFS so mady i can order some from the internet. :)

[quote author=Euphyllia link=topic=4217.msg60117#msg60117 date=1224632598]
What type of polyps are behind them? I would like to add some to me collection of different types of polyps! I haven't seen them in the LFS so mady i can order some from the internet. :)
[/quote]

Those are Blow pops, look at my tank thread for a much better pic

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=4217.msg60124#msg60124 date=1224633880]
bravo Roc, looks like you have 3 frags waiting to go back into the program :)

[/quote]

I wanta wait until I have a few more then put them back :)

Back