got ethical husbandry?

[Jul 23, 2016] Lunch and Tank Tour at Dick's House!! (Oakland, CA)

Yes it is. Very well made. Not inexpensive, but should last as long as the aquarium. I found the mfg. on reef2reef.

I like clear view too, but I also want the lid to be in two sections: 2/3 and 1/3 so it is a bit easier to maneuver during maintenance. I'm worried that having all of the lid off at the same time = higher chance for fish to go carpet surfing. So torn.

Tankguy you may have to market this event. Not a lot of support so far. My wife says it's still early, so we will see.
Actually even if the event does't happen, I will leave an open invitation for members to come over at anytime. A club should be for meeting people and exchanging ideas. To me there's alittle too much internet and not enough human contact.

Tankguy you may have to market this event. Not a lot of support so far. My wife says it's still early, so we will see.
Actually even if the event does't happen, I will leave an open invitation for members to come over at anytime. A club should be for meeting people and exchanging ideas. To me there's alittle too much internet and not enough human contact.
Thanks for the open invite, Dick! That is so nice of you! I still remember meeting at your house to carpool to the Steinhart tour almost 2 years ago and seeing the 3 tanks you had at that time! (Truthfully, I was a little depressed after going home and seeing my tank after seeing yours but then realized I had to be patient!)

No one I know or read about in this hobby has immediate success. In fact if eveyone was trueful, encluding me, there are more failures than success especially at the beginning. It takes time and yes help from other hobbyist.

Back