July Financials

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by Tumbleweed, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

Attached are the current financials. These cover the period from March to July which includes raffle revenue from the Arpil and June meetings, and income and expenses from BAYMAC. We have a few outstanding invoices for BAYMAC speakers, D&O insurance, and t-shirts which account for about another $2,000 that are not yet paid and recorded.

Attached files Balance Sheet Standard.pdf (26.9 KB) Profit and Loss Prev Year Comparison.pdf (29.9 KB)

2. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

3. GDawson

GDawson Guest

Now that we can afford it I propose a 500 gal teaching and testing tank for the club. It should be completely subsidized and have all the latest and greatest gadgets for group evaluations and assessment. Although it would be a burden I understand the value the tank represents to the club and as a teaching tool for students so I unselfishly offer my house for the project. I truly want to do my part for the club. :)

-Gregory

4. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

You have to do the water changes though. :D

5. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

My favourite part was the $1250.49 in glue.... :)

6. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Think that is a bit deceiving. Don't think he has booked the offset to COGS yet. Cost of Goods sold for the non-accounant types.