Jestersix

June 12th Meeting featuring Justin Credabel

CookieJar said:
I like the way you think....ditch class and make it up with a study date w/ a cute girl. I bet your grades suffered when it was hard to concentrate on your schoolwork. :)

Well most of the time i spent life life in the hospital... so school was meant for me in the first place. I average 20-30 times in the hospital each year... so oh well.

John, thanks for taking good notes, as it turns out I will not make it either. And the free coral line was forming in front of Kyle this meeting too!

At the meeting:
Before we get started, I'll be arriving a little early and hope to pass out some coral.

To Euphillia: 1 DBTC purple tip digi-monti and 1 DBTC Devil's Armor zoas
To SR8 Jess: DBTC Gold Dust Favia frag, 1 freebie frog spawn double head, 1 freebie meteor shower cyphastrea,
To Euod: 1 freebie Green Slimer acro, 1 freebie aqua delightish looking acro
To Coralreefer, Mike: 1 freebie Green Slimer

On hold for Roberto, Newhobby: 1 green slimer acro

Also available just for fun: 6, yes count 'em, 6 purple rim capricornis monti cap "accidental frags". I can't use 'em so help me out here. They're about 1/2" squares and grow quickly with dark, rich green body and vivid purple to blue rim. Everyone needs at least 4 different monti caps in their tank. This is a classic originally received from that darned Tuberider. Just ask! :)

Justin is going to need a ride to S.F. after the meeting, I'm not sure where, but whoever is going in that direction raise your hand and we can figure out who is closest. He'll definitely keep you entertained during the ride :D

I'd volunteer however its looking like I'm not going to be going to the meeting, electrical re-wiring galore in my basement, and I want to get everything done before I leave for San Diego on Weds.

I learned a lot as well and his info helped clarify a lot about goniopora, such as knowing they don't all come from 'dirty' water. Another excellent meeting with a top quality speaker.

A word of thanks:

Thanks for a great meeting and for all of those who gathered up the freebies I hauled in. Especially Kyle's big load! :)

Tony: Thanks for all the killer additions Super Nova, Miami Hurricane chalice, Rich's Tennis antd the Miami Orchid,
John JAR: Thanks for the great Oregon Tort.
Jeremy: Thanks for the Lord's Helmet milli
Charles: thanks for the blue/white whacha-ha-call-it Echino whatever. I can hardly wait to pick it up. Just let me know a good time.

And..........Holy Cow, Justin is a Coral Rock Star! What a great presentation! Thanks for coordinating to have such an accomplished reef expert come to our meeting.

:beer: Cheers!

NP John. Happy Growing. Like you, I though that Justin's show was pretty cool. Learned a lot about a coral that I knew little about!

Back